Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Simply Saturday: Track your fitness and calories burned! FREE app :)


On this weight loss journey I've found the best app to help in my weight loss! MyFitnessPal  can be found in the Apple and Android market and it's FREE! :) I personally use it daily to track the number of calories I eat, the exercise I perform and the amount of weight I've lost. If you aren't into counting calories, it can also track protein, fat etc... You can also add friends who also use the app which is so helpful because friends can be very encouraging! There is also a more in-depth website you can find here that gives you more options, support, and advice! It is so helpful to see trends in what I've been eating as well as how frequently I'm exercising. I think what I love about it the most is that is has almost every food you can think of and many options with sizing so you never have to pay that dang guessing game! It includes most well-known restaurants and brands as well.

Here are some pics of what the app look like and some of it's functions. It is very user friendly and does everything I need it to do!
 

What are some fitness apps you love? What are some sites you can't live without?

Have fun and get fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment